Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by The King's Daughter

The Rules are simple:
~ Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
~ Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
~ Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
~ Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a message on their blog

Seven Random Facts about me:

1. I hate rutabegas with a passion.
2. My favorite book in the Bible starts with the letter 'E'.
3. My favorite color is azure blue.
4. I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
5. My pet peeve is when people sing only part of a song and don't finish it. (I finish it in my head :P)
6. I don't like wearing socks.
7. There's a box of orange tic-tacs sitting on my computer desk. They've been there for 2 months now, and I think I've only eaten one.

Taggy Tag Tag:
Samer (My Fiance)

Jerry

Terry

Kathie

Kevin

Jason

Sarah


No comments: